Aleksandrina M. Glazkova
Areas of practice:
Aleksandrina Glazkova provides advice to and represents legal entities and individuals (both from Russia and abroad) litigating in commercial (arbitrazh) courts, general jurisdiction courts, and arbitration forums.
Aleksandrina represents investor interests in projects for developing shelf deposits, constructing a mineral extraction plant, building manufacturing facilities, and acquiring assets and real estate. She also represents a property developer in the construction of a large building complex in Russia replacing a demolished hotel, including taking part in court litigation.
Aleksandrina prepares legal opinions on various aspects of civil, corporate, and land law, as well as on civil and arbitrazh procedural law.
- Advice on international and Russian law matters for a company financing international commercial projects.
- Advice and organizational support for projects of a major Russian shelf oil and gas deposit development company.
- Worked out agreement terms and provided legal support to a Russian company entering into an agreement on international purchase and sale of high-technology equipment.
- Comprehensive legal support for restructuring a major Russian educational foundation.
- Developed a legal strategy and represented a tenant company in a legal dispute over real estate classified as a historical and cultural memorial.
- Drafted litigation documents and represented a taxpayer claiming refund of excessively collected taxes.
- Represented a real estate developer in court disputes arising from the implementation of a major commercial real estate investment project.
Practice of law:
- Andrey Gorodissky & Partners (since 2013)
- Sophos Quatro, a Moscow Law Firm
Attorney (2003 – 2013)
- Moscow City Bar Association
Attorney (1998 – 2003), Legal Intern (1997 – 1998), Codifier and Associate Lawyer (1993 – 1997)
- Moscow State University n.a. M.V. Lomonosov, Diploma in jurisprudence (1997)
Foreign Languages Department (1996)
Moscow Bar Association (since 1998)
- Russian (native)