Anatoly Y. Sherstin
RF Patent Attorney, license № 1583, Eurasian Patent Attorney, license № 338
Areas of practice:
- Intellectual Property
- Inventions, utility models, industrial designs
- Eurasian patent law
The practice involves:
Consultancy in the field of IP items registration and prosecution on IP matters and deals before Federal service of intellectual property (ROSPATENT agency), Eurasian Patent Office, and in foreign countries.
Complete procedure of patenting inventions, utility models and industrial designs, including making up and filing patent applications and also further prosecution on patent applications before Patent Offices; patent searches; representing a client’s interests in the IP rights protection before Patent Dispute Chamber (PDC) under ROSPATENT agency and national courts; drafting legal opinions in patent matters.
- Comprehensive services on patenting products manufactured by large national construction and food producing companies and one of the oldest engineering works of the Republic of Belarus and some famous Western European companies.
- Patent early cancellation actions upon a client’s request.
- Disputing ROSPATENT agency’s refusals.
Practice of law:
- ООО «Popelensky, patent and trademark attorneys»
Patent attorney (2012-2016)
- Federal state budgetary establishment «Federal institute of industrial property» (ROSPATENT agency’s branch)
State IP Examiner (2009-2012)
- Moscow State University of Railway Engineers (MIIT), a diploma of Railway Engineer (2009)
- Russian (native)