Jose K. Tobar Kirillov
Areas of practice:
- Legal support of day-to-day operations of a major German car manufacturer, advising on various matters, including telecommunications and personal data protection, government purchases, etc.
- Advising a major international oil company on corporate law matters.
- Comprehensive support for a foreign industrial holding company: contractual legal work, companies registration, building of a holding company’s corporate structure in Russia, developing a contractual framework for package transactions, etc.
- Advising foreign clients on establishment of representative offices and subsidiaries in Russia.
- Participation in the development of a contractual framework for a package transaction involving import of industrial equipment manufactured abroad, construction of an industrial facility, technical support services for the facility, personnel training for a Russian engineering enterprise.
- Participation in the development of a contractual framework for a complex transaction involving grant of IP rights and supply of medicines.
- Support in corporate restructuring of a major international oilfield services holding company in Russia.
Practice of law:
- Andrey Gorodissky & Partners
Lawyer (since January 2014)
- VOMM Group (Italy)
Lawyer (September 2011 – December 2013)
- Luxor Ltd.
Lawyer (February 2010 – September 2011)
Junior Lawyer (June 2008 – February 2010)
The International Law School of the Moscow State Institute for International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MGIMO), Master of Law – International and European law (2011)
The International Institute of Administration of the Moscow State Institute for International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MGIMO), Bachelor of Law with foreign language skills - Public law (Legal regulation of market economy) (2009)
- Russian (native)