Kristina V. Timoshenko
Areas of practice:
- Comprehensive support for day-to-day operations of a Russian company with foreign capital, drafting various types of contracts and agreements, as well as handling claim settlements and labor issues.
- Legal support of a foreign company’s trasaction to purchase a stake in the authorized capital of a Russian legal entity.
- Due diligence and drafting legal opinions on real estate transactions for a large bank, and drafting mortgage agreements.
- Reviewed distributor’s agreements of a major cosmetics manufacturer for compliance with Russian antimonopoly legislation.
- Drafted memoranda on antimonopoly issues for major European automobile manufacturers.
- Represented a client in the sale and leasing of commercial, office and residential facilities.
- Handled several land and real estate disputes in courts and represented clients asserting claims of title and other real estate rights.
- Provided labor law advice to a major foreign electronics manufacturer, drafted and reviewed employment agreements and supplemental agreements.
- Provided labor law advice to a major automobile manufacturer.
Practice of law:
- Andrey Gorodissky & Partners
Attorney (since January 2014), Senior Lawyer (July 2012 – December 2013)
- RUSNAB LLC
Senior Legal Consultant (2010 – 2012);
- BIOTECH LLC
Assistant Legal Consultant (2007 -2009)
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Law School, Civil Law Major
Law Degree with honors (2010)
All-Russia State Tax Academy under the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Finance and Economics Department, Tax Consulting Major
Degree in Taxes and Taxation (2011)
Membership:Moscow Bar Association (since 2014)
- Russian (native)