Olga L. Glazkova
Head of Civil & Commercial Litigation / International Commercial Arbitration
Areas of practice:
Olga provides advice on crisis management and on optimizing lawyers' performance in far-reaching projects that require a combination of knowledge in various areas of law. She helps parties in a dispute to negotiate and produce a mutually acceptable dispute settlement and drafts the legal documentation for agreements reached.
Moreover, she consults claimants when preparing and bringing actions to the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
In addition, Olga heads a team of lawyers performing due diligence, drafting legal documentation, and carrying out major investment projects. She has been the group leader for projects to develop shelf deposits, build manufacturing plants, and acquire assets and real estate, including land plots.
- Led a defense team acting for an investor who won a tender for the construction of a multi-purpose building complex to replace demolished real estate in Moscow.
- Headed a team of lawyers providing legal support of restructuring of a Russian educational foundation.
- Provided judicial defense for the Russian Federation's ownership rights to real estate in Moscow.
- Provided legal support and documentation framework for registration of the day-to-day management rights with respect to an educational institution's real property.
- Represented an investor in major investment projects for the exploration and development of mineral resources, including legal support for asset purchase and sale transactions, and structuring relations with partners.
- Led a defense team for the Russian Federation's trademark rights.
- Represented a major oil refining enterprise in creating a joint venture with an oil production company.
- Prepared transaction documents for the purchase of real estate in St. Petersburg.
- Rendered legal support for restructuring of a group of wood processing companies.
- Ongoing advice in a project to acquire major land plots in the Moscow Region.
Practice of law:
- Andrey Gorodissky & Partners (since 2013)
- Sophos Quatro, Moscow Law Firm
Chairman, Attorney (2003 – 2013)
- Moscow City Bar Association
Attorney (1980 – 2003), intern (1979)
Education:Lomonosov Moscow State University, Law School
Degree in Law (1979)
Membership:Moscow Bar Association (since 1980)
Member of the Qualifications Commission of the Moscow Bar Association (since 2009)
- Russian (native)
- Dispute over Reimbursement of Attorney’s Fees. New Trends in Litigation that May be Helpful
- Disputes arising out of a contract of independent work. Expert opinion.
- Damage to Cargo through Carrier's Fault: How to Prove Damages?
- Burning Issues of Setting Rental Payment Rates for State-Owned and Municipal Land Plots