Olga M. Zelenskaya
Areas of practice:
Olga focuses on civil and commercial litigation. She also advises on matters of customs, intellectual property and tax laws. Olga has substantial experience representing individuals and companies in various administrative and civil legal actions, including tax and land disputes, disputes arising from civil-law transactions, consumer claims, determination of title, invalidation of transactions, trademark infringements, and recovery of legal costs.
- Successful representation of a client in a legal dispute over its expulsion from the premises at a shopping center.
- Successful representation of a client seeking invalidation of tax authority's request to pay an additional amount of corporate profit tax.
- Representation of a client in legal disputes over a land plot in Moscow.
- Successful representation of clients in legal disputes arising from civil-law agreements.
- Successful representation of a foreign client in consumer disputes (drafting statements of claims, appeals, cassation complaints, answers to claims, appeals and cassation complaints, and taking part in hearings).
- Successful representation of clients in trademark infringement proceedings (drafting statements of claims, appeals, cassation complaints, answers to claims, appeals and cassation complaints, and taking part in hearings).
- Advising a client on use of confusingly similar trademarks, rules of determining interchangeable goods, and protection of trademark rights.
- Advising a foreign client on compliance with the personal data protection law (preparing legal opinions and assessing risks associated with use of personal data).
- Advising a major German car manufacturer on matters of Russian tax laws, CU customs legislation and environmental requirements applicable to cars, engines and fuels in the territory of the Customs Union and Russia.
- Legal support of operations of a major foreign company in Russia (preparing legal opinions on a wide range of issues, including wireless communication, office lease, trademark registration, assessment of tax risks associated with business model implementation, etc.).
- Advising Russian and foreign companies on exercise of rights afforded to parties to civil or commercial (arbitrazh) proceedings.
Practice of law:
- Andrey Gorodissky & Partners (since April 2013)
Education:Russian State University for the Humanities
Diploma in Jurisprudence (2012)
Membership:Moscow Bar Association (since 2015)
- Russian (native)