Petr G. Kazbekov
Areas of practice:
- Corporate Law / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Civil & Commercial Litigation / International Commercial Arbitration
- Labor Law
- Criminal Defense
- Defamation Cases
Petr Kazbekov is very experienced in commercial (arbitrazh) litigation and in advising clients on criminal law issues and representing them in criminal trials and during the pre-trial discovery. He also represents and defends legal entities and individuals in general jurisdiction courts.
Petr successfully represents major automotive companies in consumer disputes and provides advice on various areas of Russian law, including corporate, real estate, land law and labor law.
He also represents and defends individuals and legal entities in legal proceedings for invalidation of transactions, recovery of debt arising from transactions, assertion of title, consumer protection, challenging non-regulatory legal acts, disputes over land rights, bankruptcy proceedings, etc.
- Comprehensive legal support for a major health care institution of the Russian Health Ministry.
- Acted as defense counsel for the Russian subsidiary of a major German car manufacturer.
- Ongoing advice on corporate law matters, such as corporate approvals, for public associations; recovery of bad debts; bankruptcy.
- Representation of employers in negotiation and pretrial settlement of employee disputes, and in legal proceedings in connection with termination of employees.
- Representation of clients in litigations over land law issues, real property issues, asserting title.
Practice of law:
- Andrey Gorodissky & Partners (since 2013)
- North-West, association of lawyers at Moscow Bar Association (2000-2013)
Education:Institute of Economics and Law. Law Degree (1999)
Membership:Moscow Bar Association (since 2001)