AGP is one of Russia’s leading legal practitioners in the capital market sector. For many years, we have consistently represented major Russian companies in the issue and sale of shares, GDRs, Eurobonds, and ADRs worth a total of over $9,480,000,000.
Our services include:
- Registration of securities issues and offering memoranda, and listing of shares of Russian issuers on RTS and MICEX
- Legal support to obtain regulatory authority’s approval for trading shares of Russian issuers outside Russia
- Representing clients in connection with raising and providing finance resources for business development, financing investment projects, purchase/lease of equipment, etc.
- Advising on and preparing financial lease and project finance transactions
- Preparing legal opinions on Russian law for underwriters, the London Stock Exchange, and the New York Stock Exchange
- Reviewing agreements and other documentation related to floating GDRs, ADRs and Eurobounds for compliance with Russian law
- Advising on matters of information disclosure and corporate management, regulatory control of company activities and the securities market, as well as structuring transactions
- Drafting the Russian corporate, currency and tax law sections to be included in offering memoranda, registration statements, and other documentation presented for registration to the UK Listing Authority, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and underwriters
- Comprehensive advice to issuers and underwriters on critical, precedent-setting fund raising transactions